The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Entrants on Facebook must like the @livingstonclarkproperty Facebook page AND like AND comment on the competition post.
2. Entrants on Instagram must follow @livingstonclarkproperty AND like AND comment on the competition post.
a. Additional entries can be made on Instagram by tagging a friend in the comment or sharing the post, each of which will be counted as 1 additional entry.
b. Users can enter on Instagram as many times as they wish using the methods stated above. (i.e. tagging multiple friends, or sharing the post multiple times)
The competition post will appear @livingstonclarkproperty on Facebook and Instagram on 1st November 2021.
Livingston Clark Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Livingston Clark Surveying Ltd (company no. 10881717).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on Livingston Clark’s Facebook or Instagram pages – @livingstonclarkproperty
- This competition is running on both Facebook and Instagram. Entrants could enter twice; at least once on each platform.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person on Facebook. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. On Instagram a person can enter multiple times, in accordance with the competition rules.
- Closing date for entry will be 26th November 2021 at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: £250 voucher for John Lewis.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents on 1st December 2021.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram, depending on where they entered, by 2nd December 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or to make arrangements for delivery. The winner may be asked to provide a postal address.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name, Facebook profile name or instagram handle and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entrants agree that other users on Facebook and Instagram may see their entry and public profile information.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by messaging the Facebook page or Instagram account @livingstonclarkproperty
- Livingston Clark’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @livingstonclarkproperty on Facebook OR following @livingstonclarkproperty on Instagram in order to enter.
- Livingston Clark shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Livingston Clark also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.